Anger is a normal response to feeling threatened, anger becomes a problem when you can no longer control your reaction to it.
- Do you find yourself easily angered with friends, family and co-workers?
- Are you easily angered while driving, watching t.v., or standing in line?
- Do you have frequent headaches, clench your jaw or fists or feel like you are about to erupt?
- Do you blame others for your problems?
- Are you aggressive towards others, throw things, hit things or people or are in frequent verbal and/or physical arguments?
If you have any of these symptoms you might have an anger management issue. You may want to get help before you anger can no longer be controlled. Call me and we will work out an anger management plan.
Together we will look at what makes you angry, how you respond and the consequences to not controlling your anger. You can live a life free of anger control issues. Don’t let anger control you you can control the anger. You will learn how to manage your anger and react to situations in a more productive way.
Please feel free to contact me to set up your free ½ hour consultation.
Book a Counselling Session
Eugenio Counselling offers a comfortable, supportive, and safe space to explore difficult issues affecting your life. Anxiety, depression and family counselling.
* Our free initial counselling session is intended to enable you to determine whether therapy, and the therapist is right for you. We will discuss your needs and together determine how to move forward.